If you have any issues buying tickets, please call 1300 080 862
If you have not received your ticket please check your Junk Mail.
If you purchased your ticket on our site and you cannot find it please email us here.
Once you have received your email ticket click the Join Stream button.
If this doesn't work follow this link live.baghdaddymusical.com.au and enter your 20 digit access code.
What is the best way to watch Who's Your Baghdaddy, or How I Started the Iraq War?
The best way to watch the show is on a laptop or computer - the most ideal viewing would be to connect your laptop or computer to your TV via a HDMI cable.
If you aren't sure how to do this, try here: https://www.ibik.ru/how-to-connect-laptop-to-tv-using-hdmi
For ideal audio, use your best headphones, or the speakers connected to your TV.
How To Watch?
1. Open your ticket link on your laptop.
2. Click options (the three dots in the top right hand corner) then the cast button.
3. Select the device you would like to cast to.
4. Once the tab is casting make the video full screen
5. If it doesn't work, check here for tips.
Apple TV/Air Play
1. Open the stream on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Click the "AirPlay" option on your device.
3. Your TV should automatically play the stream.
4. If it doesn't work, check here for tips.
1. Make sure that your TV can browse the web.
2. Go to the web-browser on your TV.
3. Type in "live.baghdaddymusical.com.au".
4. Type in your Barcode from Ticketek or from TicketSearch.